Important places you can see!!!
• Imerovigli Village: Located at the highest, most central part of the caldera, with possibly the best views anywhere on the island. It used to be the best spot to look out for pirates.
• Oia Village: Recognized as the jewel of Santorini, best location to look at the famous sunset. Here you will enjoy the panoramic view of caldera, the volcano, Thirassia Island, and the rest of Santorini looking back toward Fira.
• Ammoudi Port: Tiny charming port with a very small beach in the caldera at the foot of Oia with clear blue green water and offers several excellent fish restaurants with local food.
• Wine Museum: An extraordinary natural cave, 6 meters below ground and 300 m. long. You will taste local wines and view semi-mobile and still life figurines, accompanied by audio guides and sound effects.
• Mountain of Prophitis Ilias: The highest point of Santorini (586 meters). You can actually see the whole shape of Santorini.
• Red Beach: Soaring red lava cliffs which drop right to the sandy shore and into the clear blue sea, make for a majestic setting and one to enjoy.
• Lighthouse of Akrotiri: Built in 1892. The views from its cliff top position are simply breathtaking, looking out across the caldera and the Aegean Sea!
• Panagi Episkopi Church: One of the most important Byzantine churches of the island. Built in 1100 AC and survived the invasions by the Venetians, the Francs, the Russians, the Turks and even the frequent earthquakes.
• Pyrgos Village: Formed by traditional houses built all around the Venetian castle, and the small streets follow the shape of the hill.
• Optional: Private Wine Tour you'll taste great, rare and undiscovered Santorini wines, stroll through grape vineyards and shop at the Winery Boutiques! You'll enjoy gourmet food, deliciously matched to the local wines and often at a private lunch or dinner at the wine cellars and chateaux.
• Optional: Museum visits
► In the evening you will walk the narrow streets of the city of Ia watch the sunset and have a drink in one of the nice bars of Santorini listening to International or Greek music.